Our Crew Leaders oversee landscape and hardscape installation projects. They may manage the creation of residential hardscape and landscape features, such as patios, pool decks, fire features, walkways, retaining walls and planting beds. Depending on the size of his crew, the crew leader's primary function may be supervisory or he might work alongside his crew to complete projects.
Crew Leaders are responsible for Interpreting landscape design for installation, communicating with clients and handling all jobsite logistics. Typically, crew leaders manage teams of 2-3 landscape technicians. Crew leaders may manage multiple crews. Personal take-home truck available for qualified candidates.
- Benefits package includes health insurance and retirement plan
- Salaried positions available for qualified candidates
- No snow removal, get paid to stay home all winter!
- No overtime requirements. Punch out at 5pm every day!
- Work close to home, primarily in the south and west Twin Cities
- Regular cash performance bonuses
Interested in this job? Let us know using the form below and we'll get in touch.